Friday, August 29, 2008

Car Shopping and the ABC's

I'm WAY excited to be looking for a new car, but I also feel the pressure of trying to make the RIGHT decision. OK, maybe just a GOOD decision.
Do we get something just to get us by or something similar to what we had?
Do we worry about gas mileage or get a bigger "family" car?
Do we get something cheap and use the rest for paying off debt, or get a newer, more expensive car that is more reliable?
Or do we shoot for getting 2 cars? Jared found some advertised at a credit union repo auction that might just work... considering we win both auctions, 1 week apart.
Ugh. decisions. decisions.
And we gotta do it fast.

On a more fun note...

Last week, Drew was working on his ABC turtle puzzle, and he stood up and told me he was making an "A" with his lags. WOW! COOL. He figured that out all on his own!
I asked him what other letters he could do. He came up with several more with and without my help. It made for a great photo shoot.



C
A
little r maybe?
L
E
O


X

M


P

I or Y (like on the mountain? I can't remember)


Oh, and Nathan's smirk. He's been starting to smile a lot more this last week or 2. I even got it on video! And I don't know what causes it. Most of the time it just happens at random when I'm not even paying attention. Or maybe he know that's how to get my attention??



You can see he's got a little dimple, too.



1 comment:

Wolfley Family said...

As you're looking for cars, this is a great website to consult - http://www.fueleconomy.gov you could still get a larger family vehicle with a better gas mileage by looking at this :)