I was going to post about our wonderful anniversary weekend of temple sealings and dinner at McGrath's fish house, (courtesy 2 amazing babysitters) but then the next day Jared got in a car accident on the freeway. I've been crazy-busy since taking care of "3" kids.
Jared is ok, in that there's nothing broken, but he's pretty sore and not doing much. He got rear-ended in rush-hour traffic on his way home from work, by a BIG Dodge Ram that obviously didn't see the traffic slowing down. Now we're pretty sure our Rodeo is "totaled" but neither our's, or the other guy's insurance is moving on ANYTHING. We've hired an attorney and he's going to take good care of us, I hope.
Jared had to go back to work today because they need him, and I think he'll get a bit more peace there than at home with a 3-year old who has refused naps the last several days and an 11 week old.
I got a rental car this morning and I'm THRILLED to have transportation for a while. Even though I'm still a bit nervous about taking these 2 boys out by myself. We did go to the library this morning with some success. I won't let Jared drive with the meds he's taking. We don't need him getting a DUI on top of all this mess, so he'll be getting a ride with his brother-in-law to work.
So instead of shopping for a house... I'm shopping for a car, even though I don't know how much I can spend til the insurance DOES THEIR JOB!!
ugh.
Funny note for the week:
While in church yesterday, Drew sang with us! Well, he sang the ABC's, loudly, while we sang hymns. But at least he sang during an appropriate time!
9 years ago

1 comment:
I am so sorry about the accident. I'm glad Jared's okay though. We'll keep you in our thoughts. Give us a call sometime. We really want to get together!
Post a Comment