Lauren is now in Washington DC for an internship.
Dustin is in Montana on his mission.
And Kelli and I are in Utah.
My folks are still back in CA.
Its kinda exciting that we're all grown up and off doing our own thing. It is also kinda of a bummer because it'll be Christmas 2009 before we're ALL back together again.
It makes me think about how fast my kids are growing up. (Oh geez, now I REALLY sound like an old fuddy-duddy.)
Nathan is 3 months old this week. We also moved him out of our bedroom and into Drew's. The weekend of our anniversary and 2 days before Jared's car accident, we were working on rearranging rooms and storage spaces.
Drew helped Daddy take apart his fire truck bed and put together Nathan's crib.
Daddy even let him "do the trigger" on the drill.
Unfortunately, because Daddy was hurting from the wreck and I had to take care of my 3 boys, it took until this week to get more shelves up and the rest of the storage organized and put away. Kids have a lot of stuff!!My 3 boys:

So here's just s sample of the pictures I've been taking to capture my growing boys.
** If you want copies of any pictures, let me know. Or you can click on the picture and it will show you a bigger copy you can save or print it.***
I wanted to see the car seat comparison from.....
First minutes home from the hospital to...
3 months old!
Here's a bunch of pics to follow along... I love looking at the sequence of him growing up. I hope to keep this up and remember to take a picture about every 2 weeks for the first little while.
Starting at one day old with mommy and daddy.
one day old
3 weeks old
4.5 weeks old
6 weeks old
8 weeks old
10 weeks old
and finally... 12 .5 weeks and he holding onto toys whether he knows it or not.
He's a proud big brother!

1 comment:
Kristin...what a beautiful family. I'm glad that you realize how quickly they do grow up...before you know it Nathan will be leaving for his mission. I love your blog...love to all, Barb
Post a Comment