Sometimes I like these, and sometimes I think they are time-wasters.
Today I like it.
4 random things I like about my husband:
He trusts me.
He likes taking really good care of the car.
He likes to experiment with making dinner.
He's proud to go to work and take care of his family.
Today I like it.
4 random things I like about my husband:
He trusts me.
He likes taking really good care of the car.
He likes to experiment with making dinner.
He's proud to go to work and take care of his family.
4 movies I could see over and over:
Princess Bride
Top Gun
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Newsies (I think I need a Newsies fix and I can't find it. I may have lent mine to someone and never got it back. Nuts.)
4 T.V. shows I watch:
House
What Not to Wear
BYU Football
9:00 pm news
(and sometimes I get caught watching some shows my hubby has on: Deadliest Catch and Chuck)
Top Gun
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Newsies (I think I need a Newsies fix and I can't find it. I may have lent mine to someone and never got it back. Nuts.)
4 T.V. shows I watch:
House
What Not to Wear
BYU Football
9:00 pm news
(and sometimes I get caught watching some shows my hubby has on: Deadliest Catch and Chuck)
4 places I've been:
Germany
Rexburg
Shasta
BYU
4 people who email me regularly:
Rexburg
Shasta
BYU
4 people who email me regularly:
Elder Dustin (because Normal Dustin probably wouldn't)
Angee
Lauren
Mom
4 favorite foods:
Strawberries
Avocados
Steak with mushrooms and onions
Oatmeal-Caramel-chocolate bars
Angee
Lauren
Mom
4 favorite foods:
Strawberries
Avocados
Steak with mushrooms and onions
Oatmeal-Caramel-chocolate bars
4 places I would like to visit:
DC while Lauren is there
Some beach where the water is crystal clear
Disneyland
England
DC while Lauren is there
Some beach where the water is crystal clear
Disneyland
England
4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
buying a house??having a garden at said house
snowboarding at least once
fitting into normal size clothes again
4 people that I have tagged:
Krista
Jamie
Jessica
Kirsten

3 comments:
It was fun to catch up and read what you've been up to lately. Thanx for humoring with the tag!! haha
Let's get together in a week or two, k?! I can come down there if it's easier. Let me know.
Be sure to check out my blog updates, too. We've been crazy busy!!
We posted tags on the same day! And they're different too. I don't know that my introverted self is up to doing this one right away but maybe I'll get to it later this month. But that means you'll have to do mine too!
Come visit & bring the boys...we have lots of toys & I'll take you to see Lauren.
Post a Comment