Monday, July 28, 2008

You know you want to...

I've been thinking about this for a while.
I enjoy reading my friends blogs about the goods/bads/crazies of family life, and I want to jump on the bandwagon. I joined myspace, then ldslinkup (and quit), and facebook, and now this. I've seen the comic that says "I love my computer cuz my friends live in it!" and that pretty much sums up my life on some days. Sad, but true.
After moving roughly 8 times in 8 years of married life, and a few more before that, I've acquired a lot of acquaintances in a lot of places, and I LOVE to catch up with them online. But I want to share more than just a few pictures and a status update.
I may not be a good writer, but I hope this will help me with the desire to keep a journal and keep in touch with friends across the country.

No comments: